[UNDER CONSTRUCTION; we'll have many syllabi in March]
On this page you will find course syllabi from business school classes that had some ethical systems design content. At present nobody has ever taught a whole course specifically on ethical systems design, but we will make materials available here that anyone can use to teach a day or a module on it.
1) Business Ethics Courses
- See the Aspen Institute's searchable list of syllabi on Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics, from business schools worldwide.
2) Professional Responsibility Courses
- NYU-Stern, Professional Responsibility course, 2013, taught by Jonathan Haidt [pdf]
3) Leadership Courses
- Penn State, Ethical Leadership course, 2013, taught by Linda Treviño [pdf]
- University of Michigan-Ross School of Business, Leading With Values course, 2013 taught by Dave Mayer [pdf]