Find course syllabi from business school classes that incorporates research on ethical systems design. At present nobody has ever taught a whole course specifically on ethical systems design, but our goal is to make materials available that anyone can use to teach a day or a module on it. Learn more about teaching ethics.
1) Business Ethics Courses
- See the Aspen Institute's searchable list of syllabi on Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics, from business schools worldwide.
2) Professional Responsibility Courses
3) Leadership Courses
- Boston University, Ethical Leadership in the Global Economy course, 2016, taught by Laura Pincus Hartman [pdf]
- University of Chicago's Booth School of Business, Designing a Good Life course, 2015, taught by Nick Epley [pdf]
- Northwestern University-Kellogg School of Management, Values Based Leadership course, 2015, taught by Adam Waytz [pdf]
- Penn State, Ethical Leadership course, 2013, taught by Linda Treviño [pdf]
- University of Michigan-Ross School of Business, Leading With Values course, 2013, taught by Dave Mayer [pdf]
- The Center for Positive Organizational Scholarship, at U. Michigan, offers a page of course syllabi that draw on positive psychology research to teach students positive leadership skills.