Groups Using Behavioral Science to Change Behavior
- Center for Advanced Hindsight (at Duke University with Dan Ariely)
- TGG Group (whose founding members include Daniel Kahneman)
- Behavioural Design Lab (Warwick Business School and the Design Council)
Recommended Ethics Organizations
- Aspen Institute: Business and Society Program; see their project on B school education: Beyond Grey Pinstripes
- Business Ethics Alliance
- Business Roundtable Institute for Corporate Ethics
- CEO Trust, business leaders are vetted and join as members to share resources, referrals and information
- Center for Business Ethics at Bentley University
- Compliance and Enforcement blog of NYU Law
- Creighton University Leadership Resources
- Ethics and Compliance Initiative: They run the National and Global Business Ethics Surveys and conduct unique research
- Ethics CORE, national center for professional and research ethics, and the Center for Professional Responsibility in Business and Society, both at the University of Illinois
- Ethisphere, think tank dedicated to “the creation, advancement and sharing of best practices in business ethics, corporate social responsibility, anti-corruption and sustainability”
- Giving Voice to Values (GVV) at Babson College provides resources to support the development and cultivation of values-based leadership
- The Keenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University is an interdisciplinary institute promoting moral reflection and commitment, conducting research, and shaping policy and practice.
- Loyola-Maryland University’s list of nearly 100 university ethics centers and other organizations dedicated to the study and application of business ethics
- National Society of Compliance Professionals (NSCP) — serves the securities industry
- Notre Dame Deloitte Center for Ethical Leadership
- Olsson Center for Applied Ethics (at Darden/UVA)
- Susilo Institute for Ethics in the Global Economy (Boston University)
- Tomorrow’s Company, think tank for business leaders, based in UK
- Zicklin Center for Business Ethics Research (at Wharton)
Journals on Business Ethics and Behavioral Ethics
- Canadian Business Ethics Research Network (CBERN): A network of Canadian researchers in business ethics, corporate social responsibility, sustainable development, and corporate governance.
- Canadian Center for Ethics and Corporate Policy: A registered charity devoted to promoting ethical practices and cultures in Canadian organizations.
- The Clarkson Centre for Business Ethics and Board Effectiveness (CCBE): The business ethics research center at the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto.
- The W. Maurice Young Centre for Applied Ethics: An interdisciplinary research unit in the School of Population and Public Health at the University of British Columbia.
- EthicScan: A Toronto-based consulting organization and educational resource center focused on corporate responsibility.
- Ethics Practitioners’ Association of Canada: A community of interest and practice for people who are interested in ethics as it applies to organizations. Members include ethics and values officers within organizations, compliance and CSR officers, consultants, educators, and students.
- Peter P. Dhillon Centre for Business Ethics: The business ethics research center at the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia.
- Institute of Business Ethics UK: A London-based non-profit dedicated to advancing public education in business ethics.
- The Ethical Company Organisation: A self-sustaining Limited Company that does yearly ethics evaluations of over 30,000 companies.
- AccountAbility: A global not-for-profit that promotes accountability, sustainable business practices, and corporate responsibility.
- Tax Justice Network: An international network pushing for systemic change regarding tax, tax havens, and financial globalisation.
- CSR Europe: The leading European business network for corporate social responsibility — it comprises 50 corporate members and 45 National CSR organisations.
- The European Business Ethics Network: Devoted to the promotion of ethics in businesses — it comprises 18 National Networks throughout Europe.
- Transparency International: An international movement dedicated to combating corruption, abuse of power, bribery, and secret deals. It has chapters in over 100 countries, and an international secretariat in Berlin.
- Institute for Social Banking: A German non-profit association that provides training and research on ethical banking.
- The Australian Bankers Association (ABA): Provides analysis, advice, and advocacy for the banking industry in Australia, with the participation of 25 member banks.
- Australian Association for Professional and Applied Ethics: Devoted to making research in applied ethics more accessible to practitioners.
- Australasian Business Ethics Network: A community of scholars and practitioners who wish to extend the Australasian business ethics agenda.
- Australian Institute of Ethics and the Professions: A research institute co-sponsored by St John’s College and the University of Queensland.
- Banking and Finance Oath: A set of commitments that individuals working in the banking and finance industry might agree to adopt and apply as personal principles in their work.
- Centre for Ethical Leadership: A research-focused organization dedicated to bringing evidence of the potency of ethics to the business world.
- Institute for Ethics, Governance, and Law: A research institute at Griffith University, which was established at the recommendation of the United Nations University in order to conduct research on ethics, governance, and law in Oceania.
Public Relations Institute of Australia: The national industry body for promoting high ethical standards in public relations and communication professions in Australia.