Links to cases that may be useful in teaching courses about ethical systems design. You can also find case studies on our individual research pages.
EthicalSystems.org Case Studies:
- Barings Bank [Barings Bank.pdf]
- Fixing a Hole, an Accounting case by Robert Bloomfield of Cornell University.
Sites that offer large collections of cases in which ethics, or behavioral science research, features prominently:
- A great number of cases related to ethical issues can be found at CasePlace.org
- The Center for Positive Organizational Scholarship at University of Michigan (Ross) offers a list of teaching cases
- Most cases can be purchased/licensed from Harvard Business Publishing for Educators
- The Keenan Center for Ethics offers several cases on business ethics, developed and tested for undergraduate students
Case Studies from Media:
- "The Leadership Blind Spots at Wells Fargo." Susan Ochs, Harvard Business Review, October 2016.