We’re looking to add an experienced communications person to our team. Job description below.
Do you believe that business can be a much greater force for good in the world? Do you want to help us make it so? We’re a non-profit collaboration of researchers at America’s top business schools who are drawing on the best social science research to help companies improve their ethical culture and behavior.
Do you want to be part of a team featuring Jonathan Haidt, Adam Grant, Dan Ariely and other thought leaders? We’re looking for an experienced communications person to be part of the team. Check us out at ethicalsystems.org to learn more about our organization.
All Ethical Systems collaborators participate as a public service, dedicated to a common mission. We’re a lean organization with one full-time staff member and are therefore are looking for someone to volunteer up to 10 hours a week with us. This position reports to the executive director.
- Be the primary point of contact for all public-facing aspects of Ethical Systems
- Create, implement, and evaluate the communications strategy
- Generate content (online and otherwise) and package it in ways that promote maximum uptake and usability according to our various constituencies
- Build and manage our online presence through Facebook, Twitter and other social media
- Respond to other communications related requests from the team as appropriate
- A team player, able to work effectively individually or as part of a team
- Passionate about making the world a better place through improved ethical functioning of corporations
- Experience in communications with proven track record of success
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Formal or informal familiarity with psychology preferred
To apply, or for more information, please email email@example.com with communications consultant in the subject line.