https://ethicalsystems.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/ES-logo-final-white.gif 0 0 Bryan Turner https://ethicalsystems.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/ES-logo-final-white.gif Bryan Turner2014-10-30 20:46:292020-03-26 17:00:22Collaborators in the news for October
COLLABORATORS IN THE NEWS
- David Mayer was featured in The trouble with diversity initiatives in the Wall Street Journal and Why workplace diversity efforts struggle in Fortune, both of which site one of his forthcoming papers. He was also quoted in the Atlantic’s piece on Does testosterone make people greedy?
- Max Bazerman is featured in Making organizations moral in Harvard Magazine
- Barry Schwartz and Amy Wrzesniewski are featured in How teachers can motivate students of any age in KQED
- Mark Hodak is quoted in the Dallas Business Journal regarding JC Penney’s new CEO
- Sarah Labowitz has a piece in the Guardian called Inspections are not enough to fix garment factories in Bangladesh and a letter in the New York Times.
- Francesca Gino has blogs in the Harvard Business Review called Experiment with organizational change before going all in and Ending gender discrimination requires more than a training program. She is also featured in 5 pointers for giving and taking advice from the Birmingham Business Journal
- Dan Ariely has two new pieces from his Ask Ariely column in the Wall Street Journal
- Adam Grant is interviewed for Bloomberg and has a piece in the Huffington Post called Don’t start a company with your friends